Home » Uncategorized » Technical Description Reflection

Assessments CONTD

Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Technical Description Reflection

The Bulb is Bright, My Ideas are not….

I believe the grade I should receive for this assignment is at least an 75. I followed most of the instructions on the assignment page in order to complete the assignment criteria. I made sure the background was properly established in the introduction, in-depth technical knowledge was supplied in the body, and the main points were succinctly summed up in the conclusion. As instructed by the task, I also used illustrations and diagrams. I gave much thought to the wording and tone I used in the technical description. I spoke in a formal tone and used vocabulary that was appropriate for the topic. My goal was to simplify and make difficult technical knowledge comprehensible. I followed a logical format, spoke clearly, and gave clarifications when needed.  The technical knowledge was communicated with accuracy and effectiveness through the tone and language employed. I carefully reviewed the bibliography and the use of citations throughout the work. Technical writing requires accurate citation of sources in order to maintain credibility and prevent plagiarism. I also take into consideration that I had submitted the assignment late, it was my own fault and cannot argue to receive a higher grade than the one I am proposing for. To sum up, I believe that I earned a 75 on the technical description assignment because of my dedication to adhering to the assignment rules, matching with the section purposes, accurately citing, using acceptable tone and language, and actively revising my work. I’m sure that my attention to these details demonstrates the time and effort that went into the assignment, which ultimately supports this grade.